Saturday, April 19, 2008

YAY~
We GOT IN semi-finals!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDD
whooo~ cheers for SYPHORS!!! =DDD
so proud of my team now... xD
yes, cause in the end, we still made it =)))
WELL DONE PEOPLE!
(*due to laziness & slow actions, shall update the pics tmr)
SPECIAL THANKS to those who supported me!
to CAROL: my darling BESTIE! =D
forever there for me when i need her. thanks babe! =)))
to JOANNA: thanks for the bag of goodies & the encouragements u gave!
Photobucket
Photobucket
to SARAH: for encouraging me, accompanying me
& bitching with me! hahahaha
to STEF: for that cute little encouragement card =)
to DUMBASS: thanks for cheering me up & the 'moral support' lol
to MY FAMILY! :
for coming down to support me & consoling me when i 'fell'
to ALL OTHERS:
sorry if i didn't mention ur names.
do note that that doesn't mean u're forgotten...
its just that i'm kinda forgetful =Pp
LOVES to all...thanks for everyone's support!
it means lots to me! knowing that u all care! =D
THANKS PEOPLE!!!
.................................................................................
Alrite, for starters, the past few weeks had been tiring for me
i keep falling asleep even when i'm suppose to be doing homework la
grr...which also means that i don't have time to blog alr
sorry people for my Oh-So-Dead blog! haha
shall try to update regularly. =)))
now for some overdued pics =)))
taken on 14 Apr, Mon:
went out with my dear bitchy sarah! hahaha
Photobucket
we went to make the cheer shirts(like finally) at Queensway
but first, we actually went Ikea shopping!
OMG! i made GREAT bargains k? lol
bought a ceramic cup for only 35cents!
& 3 metal polka dots bought $3! =)))
& plus, we took loads of pictures there =Pp
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
after which...i went to KTV @ town to meet my class peeps =)
Photobucket
its hosted by her as she's leaving us soon =(((
we had a MAJOR singing session which was damn FUN!
Photobucket
hahas ok...so maybe my new class ain't that bad after all =)))
there are like hell alot of great singers!
argh~ i'm like soooo deprived now lol
*but still, i freaking love & miss my old class. 07S12!
caught the last 190 bus home tgt with Bengz, Wee Hao & Nadia
(*we ran like CRAZY to catch it! lol)
..................................................................................
oh yes...met my Honey on thur,
went to eat DURIAN with her! hahahahas damn nice la
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
damnit i miss my Sec School Mates.
the joy & laughter we shared will NEVER be forgotten
=( just hope that u girls feel the same!
& that we'll be able to meet up real soon to re-enjoy those moments =)))
.............................................................................
Going to 'meet' *him tmr
feelings are so mixed now...
both anxiety & excitement
i wonder what i'll say/do when i finally meet u again
will i be able to comfort u if needed?
will we 'touch'?
will my tears come because of urs?
will i be able to stand strong in front of u?
will things ever be the same?
will my feelings alter? =(
*thank god, u're going with me girl.


-END-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home