Friday, April 04, 2008

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
HATE being SICK! =(((
omg! 2008 is seriously NOT a good year for me
so many 'bad' things have happened,
& its dampening my spirts
can't be the happy-go-lucky girl anymore
=((( so pissed at myself for feeling down easily now...
hais was reminded of *him again ytd,
reminded of how u aren't in my life...
you were my movie partner...but now i have no one
baby...i miss u
I so HATE LIFE right now.
whats left?
seriously NOTHING!
i have NO motivation to go school,
let alone motivation to study. F**K IT!
hais You aren't there to comfort me anymore.
They aren't there to make me laugh
& look forward to school anymore.
things are so DIFFERENT now & i HATE it!
Everything that i love is just NOT there anymore.
it's like its slowly fading away
& i there's nothing i can do about it =(
Loss & Helpless
wearing a fake smile everyday
its getting tiring
how long more will it last till?
.......................................................................................................
might be going to the hospital tmr =(
hais seriously hope i'll be well again soon
so badly want to train...competition is nearing
& i DON'T want to give up!
but sometimes, its just so goddamn hard.


i miss them.i miss joy.i miss laughter.i miss happy.i miss baby.i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home