Saturday, February 23, 2008

Went to do my Ezlink Card Today...
the queue was like freaking long? like waited 1/2 hour?
omg! somemore i saw someone i hated in the same queue?
how totally sucky that is? lols
anw met Carol after, we took 190 to Church =)))
*it was one of the most terrible bus rides ever!!!!!
apparently the air-con was like giving out Hot air? =.=
it was so Hot la! both of us couldn't take it at all?!
complained all the way! hahahaha
2day is called 'QIAO' day!
haha because Carol, Stef & I wore leggings tgt!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*was trying to take a nice pic...but kinda hard hahas
due to 'some' reasons =Pp
yay! it wasn't planned k?
this shows how much alike we are? =)))
yupps...my true friends! they rock to the max!
*going swimming with them tmr Morning! hahahas
can't wait! loves loves them can?! =D
Photobucket

its only now that i realise what defines a true friend...
filala: whyissitudunwannatellmewhatswrong
a true friend is someone that stands by me whenever i need him/her
whyissituchoosetodistanturselfawayandthensayitsmyfault
he/she accepts me for who i am & for who i'm NOT
whyissitweusedtobegoodfriendsandnotanymore
he/she doesn't just distant himself/herself from me when problems arises
haveueverstopandthinkthatalltheseweirdnessbetweenus
instead he/she will talk to me about it...
iscreatedbyu...justbecauseheleftu
cause thats what friends are for...
allthesestartedbeforeigotclosewithheranduknowit
we are to share our problems & if possible solve them together
noticeitmoreichangebecauseuchanged
idistantmyselffromubecauseuhavedonesotomefirst
stopcontridictingurself.
somehoworratheriwillstillloveuasmyfriend
causenomatterwhatfriendshipdoesntjustdielikethis
somehoworratheriamgonnabelievethatourfriendshipwilllast
somehow...
in all of these...thank GOD i found u! =)
my true friend, Carol! yes, its u babe!!! =)))
this post is delicated to u...
for u have stand by me through every problem i have this year
u have shown me ur 'love' & concern when i need u most! =D
Photobucket
u have gave me some hope in all of these...
u have made me laugh & smile when i couldn't do it myself
seriously u are like the BEST friend i can have!
without u...i might really just rot & die.,.
THANKS BESTIE!!! I WILL LOVE U TILL THE END!!! xD
Photobucket
..............................................................................................
another group of friends i will like to thank:
Photobucket
they are like the BEST bunch of people a retainee could have!
hahahas no offence people! =Pp
here are some pictures i took in sch with them =)
we wore our sec sch uniforms intending to blend in with JC1s
but apparently that plan didn't work...hahas
instead, we bonded amongst ourselves =)))
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*Fy & Alvin the thickskin/slutty cam-whores! haha jkjk
tgt with Melvin =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
oh yes...& i went to the Orientation Campfire with Kelly!!! =D
Photobucket
ahhhhhhhhhhh~ damn FUN FUN FUN can?!
omg! GO OG KAIROS!!! whooo~
we were all damn high! which explains my sweat in the pictures
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kelly! =)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Vivian! =)
Photobucket
tgt with Ash. =)
Photobucket
tgt with Xian Feng. =)
Photobucket
tgt with Fuzzy. =)
Photobucket
tgt with Si Qian. =)
Photobucket
tgt with Ashraf! =) *he came back.
Photobucket
me & Joanna =)
i enjoyed myself loads! xD
thanks kelly for getting HIGH with me! =Pp
Photobucket
hahahahas lovees the retainee gang! xD


will blog about my outtings outside of school tmr
too tired & lazy now =Pp
good nights people! =)
-END-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home