Sunday, March 30, 2008

Have this sudden urge to blog...haha
either cause i have loads of complains or i'm just TOO bored
anw anw it seems that there is this really strong virus going around
it's making EVERYONE sick!
haha & the thing is that almost everyone got the same symptoms
example, Sore throat(lost of voice), Cough & Flu!!!
wonder why?* -.-
haha like Sarah & I have the SAME medicine to eat...
& she's disgusted by the fact that i drink my medicine from the bottle
but i think its ok leh... =Pp
argh~ also, i have bad muscle aches now!!!!!!!!!!!
like seriously...my WHOLE BODY is ACHING!!!!!
my thighs, my back, my arms & believe it anot, even my palms!
HA~! damn all the trainings! =Pp
but hais no choice cause competition is coming!
& our routine is NOT even up yet =(((
omg! seriously worried...so i guess i'll just do my part,
& TRAIN EVEN MORE!! =D yay!
.................................................................................
Overdue pics of Carol & I =)))
when we went for unit cg at Sentosa =)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
we had FUN! =D
..............................................................................
Meeting kelly after school on Tue! =D yay!
hahaha i miss her like F**k! =Pp
*pardon my words. too emotional alr.

long breaks in school tmr. sians -.-
please oh god...just let me get through this year,
let me achieve As n my A levels! =)

also SPECIAL THANKS
to Andre for getting me that book! =D
to Kimmy for helping me get another book! =D
to Carol for buying me a really unique hair clip =D
& to Sarah for being my cheer buddy! hahahaha
-END-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home