Monday, January 28, 2008

Yesterday, 27/01/08
was when my WORLD came crashing down...
you LEFT me...
despite ALL ur promises
despite all the happy moments we shared
despite all the hardships we went through
despite all u claimed had planned
despite everything...
you LEFT me...
cried my heart out ytd...nv have i felt so Lost before
u were my first REAL boyfriend
my first kiss
my first valentine's
my first serious commitment
my first happiness
& yet u're now the FIRST to break my heart
u were my everything
now...without u...there's nothing
.....................................................................................
Love is stupid, Love is blind
Love can appear as soon as it can disappear
treasure those precious to u now...
u never know when they might just suddenly leave u
u never know how ur heart can just fall apart.
........................................................................................
this will be the last pic of us tgt posted here.
Photobucket
Baby, sorry if i did anything wrong...
no matter what...i will ALWAYS remember u. ("V")

.................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home