Sunday, October 04, 2009

Ok. Crap! my lappy just died -.-
sigh...maybe it's God's crafty way of saying:
"Time to Study, Vivian!"
well, can't complain tho...i did pray for more focus
but! GOD!!! my pictures are in thereeee!!!
pictures that can never ever be taken again!!! T.T
cause...well...friends drift apart, couples break up
family trips are expensive & random shots...are...well u get the drift
argh~ GOD! at least let me log in like ONCE more...
justt onceee....to get the pictures....
i PROMISE i will stop after that! =(((
sigh...why does this always happen to me? T.T


PS: I wanna be a RICH SPOILT BITCH! haha
(inspired by 'Privileged')
i sooo wanna go Shopping, buy everything & anything i likeee =D
Eat ALL sorts of fatty, oily, SIN-filled food
then scold my Personal Trainer the next day
claiming how she's like not doing a good job keeping me
trim, fit & fabulous...hahaha
before going on yet another rampage in like Mexico or something
with like bulls...hahahaha
ok random 'fantasy'. WAKE UP VIVIAN!!!
sigh...Reality hits. argh~ As...studyyy -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home