Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NOT a good day.
i got ABCDE =(((
i know i passed everything & i can finally promote
but somehow...it doesn't feel right
i'm NOT AT ALL happy with my results
i kinda expected more...
like what my parents have said,
as a retainee i should have done better
i feel so frustrated!!!!!
argh! i HATE myself for it! %#$^&*
argh! maybe i'm just a bitch with issues.
i want more but i can't no didn't do anything about it
truth to be told,
i don't think i done my best
& i f**king HATE myself for it.
my life is forever like this.
never did strive hard
never at the top
never felt proud
argh! whatever la.
not in a good or even ok mood now
u know what?
FUCK ME!
*sorry for the whining
................................................................................................
had enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home