Thursday, August 14, 2008

Photobucket
(*singing) i've had a GOOD day, I'VE HAD A GOOD DAY!!! =D
woke up at 7am today! =S
school starts at 7.40am...so...
waking up at 7am = high chance of being LATE
but PRAISE GOD that he answered my prayers
not only was i NOT late...i was also able to catch the 985 bus
which allowed me to WALK(not run) to school =)))
yay-ness!!! hehehehehhee cheap thrills!

issit today's PE was just damn fun...
it didn't matter if the grouping were unbalanced
or that MOST of us cheated,
it was still exhilarating!!! like seriously! xD
so FUN FUN FUN!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!! issit i just loveeee CAPTAIN'S BALL now!!!
i sooooo wanna play it EVERY thursday now...
wahahahahahahahas =DDD

also also i think i need to input a reminder alarm in my brain!
-.- i lost my ezlink card again
BUT BUT...thankfully...
some CUTE GUY returned it to me!!! =Pp
issit he is just SOOOO NICE?!
so he told me...
he found my ezlink on the sidewalk near my house busstop
assumed that i lived nearby so,
used my surname...checked the PHONE DIRECTORY,
found my house number...thus being able to contact me! =)))
and then and then returned my ezlink card to me!!!
OMG! issit GOD really blessed me today! =DDD
i didn't even know i lost my ezlink card,
until that guy called me la...hahahas
was soooo shocked to recieve that call...amazing!
didn't know S'pore still has some kind-hearted souls...
always thought S'poreans are very self-centered...
well...i'm proved WRONG today. YAY!!! xD
........................................................................................
anw here are the pics of the jamming session
with Fangzi, Elton, Wong Yang, Mark & Darren =)))
(*didn't take much)
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
doesn't it looks as tho i'm lying in a hospital bed
and fz came to visit me? hahas
anw...i think their Band is not bad!
Photobucket
Wong Yang is a GREAT guitarist! hahas supprisingly.
anw JIAYOU guys!!!
just practise ABIT more...can already
...............................................................................................
random pictures =)))
LOVEEE this picture!!! =Pp
Photobucket
credit to MASTURAH! hahas
Photobucket
one of the cutest yummy biscults ever =Pp
Photobucket
CUTEST DOGGY EVER!
*love the morhock! (*hope i spell correctly =S)
Photobucket
not so cute person...trying to act cute hahahahaha
Photobucket
even more not cute person...trying hahas
(*dk, pls don't kill me k =Pp)
Photobucket
lastly...the ugliest person ever...
trying to hide her face =Pp
don't see!!!!! wait u get nightmares...lol
ok good nights people...
dreamland, here i comeeeeeeee =))))))
..................................................................................
-END-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home