Saturday, October 27, 2007

just saw my brother's report book just now...
he did extremely well & i am very proud of him
but somehow or rather i did not just feel happy for him
i felt jealous of him & was utterly ashamed of myself
out of 10 subjects,
my brother scored 8 A1s & 2 B4s for his fye
he is the 11th in the whole school...
never before in my entire life have i had this kind of results
somehow no matter what, i would still have at least 1 C.
hais...i feel so inferior to him
so what if i can speak better? so what if i got into JC?
i barely made it into JC & now? ha-ha i might be leaving.
hais i asked my dad, what IF i have to retain JC1
he didn't answer me at first...but
i could see from his eyes that he was disappointed.
its like i could hear him saying:
"Vivian, what happen? why like this again?"
instead he finally said: "see how first lor."
i am so afraid of telling him my marks...
i am so afraid to see his sad & disappointed face
i am so afraid of how he would feel,
when my aunt tells him how well her children has done
i am so afraid to be a failure & a disgrace in his eyes.

i want so much to do my family proud...
but apparently i have not done so...
i was never good in my studies...
i don't have any great achievements in my life
the only good thing that has happen is that,
i fulfilled one of his wishes....i got into JC
but does it even count? since i might have to get expelled?


frustration & sadness fills me...
bleeding...
maybe.....i should never have been born here.
a distance away from everything.transparent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home