Thursday, February 22, 2007

Are you lying to me?
are the things you said to me true?
do you mean what you said?
or are all those words just white lies,
said to make me feel better just for the One moment.?
why do i feel neglected this few days?
hais i read all the past messages you have sent me...
tears just came streaming down...
saw a few words you said that are just the direct opposite of what you're doing now.
why issit i feel you only said those things to get me back?
if i were to ask it of you now...
i get more than an answer 'no'...
i get you feeling irritated & fustrated at me
because you think what i ask of you is too much...
hais feeling really down right now
want to say thanks to my jeff kor for trying to cheer me up
i am sorry but the saddness i have in me now,
can only be taken away from the one person who has let it come into my heart...


working tomorrow till 9.30pm
so have to sleep now
no matter how many tears that might come,
i will just have to force myself away into dreams
dreams that i hope will be sweet memories of me & you...once before...



Contradicting what i typed in the morning rights?
but i just can't help it...
love is complicated & so emotions with it are mixed...
good night people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home